If you feel you have been impacted by the Line 901 crude oil release, you can initiate the claims process in one of two ways:
By Phone: Call the claims line: 866-753-3619
Online: Complete the web form below, and a claims representative will contact you within two business days.
What you can expect once you have initiated a claim:
- Once you have initiated the claims process either online, by mail or by phone, it will be assigned to a claims representative.
- The claims representative will contact you to schedule a call.
- During the call, the claims representative will discuss your circumstances and request any additional detail that is needed to initiate the claim.
- The representative will request that you provide receipts or other support to substantiate your claim. Any exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
- Once approved, valid claims are paid in conjunction with receiving a completed release or interim release settlement agreement.
- Payments are typically made within 10 business days following the submission of all documentation.
Once a claim is submitted, it will be reviewed by a claims representative who will make the appropriate judgement on how to proceed with the claim. Every claim that is submitted will be reviewed but not all will be accepted.