Filing a Claim for Reimbursement
Plains All American Pipeline regrets if this accidental release has had an impact on you or your business. A claims line has been established to address personal and business losses due to the oil release.
- If you feel you have been impacted by the Line 901 crude oil release, call our toll-free claims line, 866-753-3619.
- The call center is manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to handle claims.
- Once you have made your claim, it will be assigned to a claims representative.
- The claims representative will contact you to set up an appointment.
- The claims representative will review the claim with individuals/businesses to determine the total loss.
- A claim will need to be accompanied by receipts or other support to substantiate your claim. Any exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
- Valid claims are paid in conjunction with receiving a completed release or interim release settlement agreement.
- We typically expect payments to be made within 10 business days following the submission of all documentation.